Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Hi, Bambi!
1.) I saw this fellah on the walk over to my friend's place.
2.) I will try to limit my caffeine intake to 2 cups per day...two! I'm sorry, I've succumbed and now there's no turning back. Woe, I say, oh, woe is me. I'll use the excuse that all the cool kids in my lab are doing it and so...
3.) First week of teaching went well, though my students initially thought that I was one of them. I'm twenty-five! Also, how do you deal with a student in distress? I'll elaborate later.
4.) The Draconids are coming! The Draconids are coming! Hopefully this meteor shower will be decent, though we still have a little over a month to view.
5.) I've had this Sixpence None the Richer song on repeat for some time now. Rockin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment