My room is like its own tiny planetarium now with my constellation projector. I like to listen to my records or my "Lake Alice" playlist while watching all the lights flicker fireworks on my ceiling. It's probably one of the coolest gadgets I've ever purchased. Maybe it will help me sleep better. Here's to hoping. From time to time, I tend to suffer from these terrible migraines presumably because of my poor sleeping habits, but I've learned to deal with it in spite of how awful these attacks can be. Yick. Anyways, one of these days I'd like to go to Yellowknife and see the Northern Lights. It's been a dream of mine for some time to witness something so beautiful. Anybody interested in going?
I don't know why this song feels so sad to me, but I love Rufus.
Well, back to work! Finishing up an experiment...
No comments:
Post a Comment