Some friends and I went on an "art trail" which is basically where local artists showcase their work in their studios and homes. My favorite artist was this retired physicist who painted with watercolors and gardened during his spare time.
Impressive, no? I give him props since watercolors are so difficult to manipulate. I'd like to think that when I retire, I'll do the same: paint and garden.
Despite the chilly temperatures, October through December are definitely my favorite months of the year. I went pumpkin carving today. It was good fun, though needless to say, I don't think I should make a career out of this.
Pitiful. I'm not sure where I was going here. I wanted to put glasses on this fellah, but then one thing lead to another and somehow I ended up with a hybrid of Salvador Dalí and a tiger/bear of some sort. Oh, well, it's..."abstract art."
The next time somebody extracts DNA, won't he/she be in for a surprise, eh?




No comments:
Post a Comment