Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Things change, but there are just some things that will always remain the same.  You're so right, my friend, so right.  Whenever I reflect on my past, I always envision myself as this child peeking into a window and through this window are my memories, but this child-like version of myself can't enter this fortress which houses those precious memories, though try as she might.  One mustn't strive to live in a fortress forever because there's beauty and life that exists beyond those walls.  Anyways, I hope everything turns out alright for you, though I know it will no matter what the outcome may be.
 
This was such a productive and fulfilling weekend.  I spotted these enormous marshmallows at Wegmans today and had to buy them because they thoroughly amused me.  Here's a photo to give you some perspective on the sheer magnitude of these monsters.  Spook-tacular, yes?   

And now, I leave you with a song...



Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment